It is a much welcomed surprise, but Tim and I are having another baby. The estimated date of arrival is January 20, 2009
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
First Appointment
We had the first appointment today for the new baby. I was very nervous to be back there, but I felt right at home when we had to wait for an hour before they even got us in the room. I was super-excited when they took us directly to the ultrasound room because I knew they would probably be checking things out. Sure enough we were able to have a quick scan, as she called it. At first it was just a big black hole, but she quickly pointed out that my uterus was not laying in a good position for the ultrasound. Finally we got to see the little worm - it measured around 7w6d (which technically I was 8w1d), so in the ball park. We saw the heartbeat just a fluttering away! These pictures aren't the best - but maybe if you have seen these before - you can tell what it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment