Everything still looking good, the doctor is surprised I haven't went into labor yet considering I am 5cm dilated and 70% effaced, but she said it isn't the first time this has happened to one of her patients. Good to know - I am not a freak!
Anyway, she said that she will induce me next Wednesday morning so worse case scenario we will have a baby on the 14th!!! She said a few drops of pitocn and I will have the baby by noon (let's hope it is that easy). A full moon is coming up this weekend, plus I have eaten so much Thai food this week - that has to bring on the labor soon - right?
Really I am feeling good - not in a lot of pain, just anxious!
Next appointment - St. Elizabeth's, Jan 14th, 6am for inducement. If I have him that day it will be 39w1d, only 1 day earlier than when I had Alex. The end is in sight!
Recent randoms...
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment